WSU’s Trademark Licensing Policy requires that all items bearing any of WSU’s names, trademarks, logos, images, or those for WSU organizations, departments, events, etc. be purchased only from WSU Licensees.
A WSU Licensee is a company that is authorized to manufacture or print items that bear WSU’s name, trademarks, logos, images, etc. for WSU organizations and departments.
Most orders for WSU organizations and departments for Washington State University branded/logoed items are sourced from Promotional Products Companies. Promotional Products Companies produce almost anything that can be branded with WSU’s name or logos for virtually any purpose, event, or cause. Common items include t-shirts, caps, other apparel, key chains, bumper stickers, pens, mugs, mouse pads, picture frames, gift items, tote bags, school/office supplies, lanyards, banners, flags, license plates & frames, water bottles, magnets and many more such products.
Steps to Order Items with WSU’s Name and/or Trademarks
- Select and contact a WSU Licensee, and discuss the item(s) and design(s) you want order.
- Once you and the WSU Licensee have agreed on the final items and designs, the WSU Licensee will create mock-ups of each item and design you wish to order, and THEY will email those mock-ups, to WSU’s Office of Trademark Licensing.
- The review and approval process in the Office of Trademark Licensing usually takes 2-4 business days. However, you should always try to allow up to 2 weeks in case there are issues that need to be resolved.
- The approval, or the changes needed before your order can be finalized, will be communicated by WSU’s Office of Trademark Licensing to the WSU Licensee you are working with.
- Upon final approval from WSU’s Office of Trademark Licensing, the WSU Licensee will then process your order.
Need WSU branded promotional items, NOW?
Preprinted and ready for delivery.
Overnight shipping available outside of Pullman.
24-hour delivery or same day pick up in Pullman.
Customization available. Workday budget code orders only.